This home page is designed and maintained by:
freelanced radar engineer
Tel.: +49 221 98655020
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Christian Wolff
- born 1955 in Berlin,
- studied radar technology from 1973 until 1976 at the Air Force Officer Academy in Kamenz, (former GDR, East Germany).
- Last rank Captain in the NVA (National Peoples Army of the GDR), head of of various long-range radar sets;
- After reunification, joined the German Air Force (Bundeswehr) in 1991 with the rank Master Sergeant, Engineering Consultant in a repair unit of the German Air Force;
- retired in 2008 as Senior Master Sergeant;
- Since 1997, this web site serves trainees and instructors as a free study aid in the field of radar technologies.
The engineering consultant Christian Wolff develops radar systems and application-oriented components in the frequency range between 1 GHz and 25 GHz for pedagogical purposes. The development covers the The development covers the design and construction of the overall concept and the optimization of the system. If possible, there are to use standard components to keep the price of the whole system as low as possible.
Christian Wolff is an instructor for international basic radar courses.
“To love what you do and feel what it matters -
how could anything be more fun?” Katherine Graham
All pages of this static home page were manually coded by the author using various notepad programs.