Printer-friendly versions in PDF-format
To use this tutorial in a class-room you can print-out the following documents. These documents aren't as actually as the HTML-versions but are usable in an environment without Internet-access.
The following books are available:
- Radar Basics - Book 1, Radar Basic Principles, (18 pages, 1.7 MByte), revision: 20.12.2009
- Radar Basics - Book 2, Classification of radar sets, Radar frequency bands, (10 pages, 591 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 3, Radar Antennas, (16 pages, 1.2 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 4, Radar Transmitter, (15 pages, 530 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 7, Intrapulse Modulation, (7 pages, 375 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 5, Velocity-modulated Tubes - Book 5, (12 pages, 931 kByte)
Click on the PDF-icon to open a document. You need an ADOBE-Reader to see the content. The displaying of the PDF-document would be faster, if you download the file before opening: click with the right mouse button and open a menu which includes the option “Save Target As…”.
If there aren't stable conections to the internet, you can download all files for an offline CD or USB-stick.
The disadvantage is, that this archive cannot be on current state of edition!
This archive is from April 07, 2020 with an original size of 361 192 021 bytes and contains 95 directories and 19.329 files. It is compressed with ZIP routine to a size of 222 627 491 bytes to reduce the traffic: radartutorial.zip. Compared to the February archive, the size has decreased because many so-called orphans (e.g. graphics no longer in use) have been removed. This version don't include the printer friendly PDF-Files, because these aren't necessary for using an offline version. If you need these PDF-Files, then you can download and integrate the following archive into the Radartutorial-directory: publications.zip,
(Good luck by download and extracting!)