This home page is designed and maintained by:
freelanced radar engineer
17036 Neubrandenburg (Mecklenburg/Western Pommerania)
Tel.: +49 (0)395 / 77824840
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Christian Wolff
- born 1955 in Berlin,
- studied radar technology from 1973 until 1976 at the Air Force Officer Academy in Kamenz, (former GDR, East Germany).
- Last rank Captain in the NVA (National Peoples Army of the GDR), head of of various long-range radar sets;
- After reunification, joined the German Air Force (Bundeswehr) in 1991 with the rank Master Sergeant, Engineering Consultant in a repair unit of the German Air Force;
- retired in 2008 as Senior Master Sergeant;
- Since 1997, this web site serves trainees and instructors as a free study aid in the field of radar technologies.
Since 2006, the engineering consultant Christian Wolff developing radar systems and application-oriented components in the frequency range between 1 GHz and 25 GHz designed for educational purposes. The development covers design and construction of the overall concept and the optimization of the system. There are to be used if possible standard components in order to keep the price of the whole system as low as possible. Where this is not possible or where required by manufacturers of too high prices, then there are also computed and designed own assemblies optimized by way of measurement techniques.
Christian Wolff is an instructor for international basic radar courses.
“To love what you do and feel what it matters -
how could anything be more fun?” Katherine Graham
You can send me feed back with help of this form!