Printer-friendly versions in PDF-format
To use this tutorial in a class-room you can print-out the following documents. These documents aren't as actually as the HTML-versions, but are usable in an environment without Internet-access.
The following books are available:
- Radar Basics - Book 1, Radar Basic Principles, (18 pages, 1.7 MByte), revision: 20.12.2009
- Radar Basics - Book 2, Classification of radar sets, Radar frequency bands, (10 pages, 591 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 3, Radar Antennas, (16 pages, 1.2 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 4, Radar Transmitter, (15 pages, 530 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 7, Intrapulse Modulation, (7 pages, 375 kByte)
- Radar Basics - Book 5, Velocity-modulated Tubes - Book 5, (12 pages, 931 kByte)
Click on the PDF-icon to open a document. You need an ADOBE-Reader to see the content. The displaying of the PDF-document would be faster, if you download the file before opening: click with the right mouse button and open a menu which includes the option “Save Target As…”.
If there aren't stable conections to the internet, you can download all files for an offline CD or USB-stick.
The disadvantage is, that this archive cannot be on current state of edition!
This archive is from September 14, 2016 with an original size of 281,310,896 bytes and contains 102 directories and 8,474 files. It is compressed with ZIP routine to a size of 213,468,830 bytes to reduce the traffic: radartutorial.zip
(Good luck by download and extracting!)