Description of the radar set, tactical-technical characteristics
Figure 1: SCR-25
|pulse repetition time (PRT):|
|pulse repetition frequency (PRF):|
|instrumented range:||5500 m|
|range resolution:||10 m|
|accuracy:||7.5 m, 0.25°|
|hits per scan:|
|antenna rotation:||60 rpm|
|MTBCF:||> 30000 h|
The SCR-25(Abbr. of Sun Create Radar) is a Chinese airport surface movement radar and is designed to detect the moving and stationary targets within the active area of the airport and monitor the targets in non-active area, with high range and azimuth resolution.
- Inverse cosecant square pattern antenna ensures effective detection from the tower of various heights.
- Full-solid state transmitter for easy installation and maintenance, and low life-cycle costs.
- Large dynamic receiver ensures a full range of effective monitoring for all kinds of targets.
- Frequency diversity and frequency agility improves the detection probability and accuracy.
- High data rate: the minimum speed of the antenna of 60rev/min is required to realize the airport information update in seconds.
- The capabilities of target identification, high resolution and high positioning accuracy are realized. Real aperture imaging technique is adopted for imaging processing on targets. A large bandwidth signal and large size antenna are used to realize high resolution of range and azimuth.
- High security, high reliability and strong environmental adaptability are realized to support all-day operations.
Picture gallery of SCR-25
- Manufacturers home page